Update: Introducing the DPD Cart API
on December 5th, 2012
Today we’ve released our first public API for getting data out of DPD. The DPD cart API is intended for programmers who want to integrate 3rd party systems with DPD.
The DPD API is a read-only window into your DPD account. It gives you access to storefronts, products, purchases, and subscriber data. The API does not support modifying any data at this time.
DPD API Information:
Let us know if you have any feedback for the API. It’s a new feature and a work in progress so we welcome your input!
Other Fixes and Improvements in this update:
- Added “remember me” option to content subscriptions login
- Added required option for custom field checkboxes
- Updated support tab to include knowledgebase search
- Fixed a problem with creating bundle purchases using the customer import feature
- Fixed a problem that caused duplicating products to not duplicate the product image